Purdue University Graduate School Application for Admission
- Please complete your application online by visiting the Purdue University Graduate School Site for Electronic Applications.
- The required application fee of $60 (U.S. dollars) for domestic applicants (including permanent residents) and $75 (U.S. dollars) for international applicants may be paid online using either Visa or MasterCard.
Supplemental Material to PhD Programs of the Krannert Graduate School of Management
The procedure for applying to the Ph.D. Programs involves submitting the following items:
- One official transcript from each college or university attended with degree certification.
- Official score report of required admission test(s).
- Resumé or employment history, submit online with your application.
- Statement of purpose or essay, submit online with your application.
- Two academic or professional letters of recommendation.
Please send transcripts and have score reports sent to:
Krannert Graduate School of Management
Krannert Center for Executive Education and Research, Suite 104
425 W. State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2056, USA
Please note that online versions of the following are acceptable:
- Resumé or employment history
- Statement of purpose or essay
- Letters of recommendation
- Unofficial transcripts and/or academic documents (Management/Economics will accept unofficial transcripts and/or academic documents uploaded through the online application system for review purposes. You will only need to provide official transcripts and/or academic records at the request of Management/Economics department or if you are recommended for admission)
Application and Supplemental Material Deadline
Entry into the Ph.D. Programs begins with the fall semester each year. Application and supplemental material must be received by the deadline of January 15, 2013 (for Management and OBHR Ph.D. programs) or by February 15, 2013 (for the Economics Ph.D. program.)
Notification of Admission Decision
A faculty admission committee in your chosen area of study will evaluate your completed application. Notification of committee decisions will be finalized as soon as possible.