Scholarships for Continuing Students in the School of Management
Scholarships at most institutions are broken into three simple steps: researching, applying, and awarding. Students should consider following these steps, paying close attention to dates and deadlines and always ask questions. Below is a calendar that highlights the important dates in the scholarship process.
Researching: September- December 2014
- Students should be researching and looking for scholarships.
- To maximize consideration for Purdue merit scholarships including Krannert School of Management scholarships, the admission application and all required supporting materials must be received by or post marked by November 1, 2014
Applying: December 2014- March 2015
- Applications to apply for scholarships becomes available.
- Krannert School of Management scholarship application opens December 16, 2014.
- You must reapply for scholarships every year.
Awarding : February - May 2015
- Scholarship application for all Krannert School of Management students closes on February 1, 2015.
- Current and transfer students are awarded scholarships by June 1, 2015.
Merit based scholarships are sponsored each year to Krannert undergraduate students. For academic year 2015, the Krannert School of Management scholarship application will be available December 16, 2014.
For additional information, please contact Melissa Evens, Director of Leadership Communication Center and Scholarships, email@example.com.
Need-Based Merit Scholarships
There are also need-based scholarships available. To be considered for these scholarships, students must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid Form (FAFSA) by March 1.
For additional information, contact (765) 494-5050 , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, web site: www.purdue.edu/DFA.
Many private scholarships are offered each year to college students by corporate, professional, trade, government, civic, religious, social and fraternity organizations. See the Purdue Financial web site for more information: http://www.purdue.edu/dfa/sandg/private.php.
Incoming Freshmen in the School of Management for 2015-16, please refer to this page:
This site is subject to changes and updates without notice.