Krannert's Undergraduate & Alumni Careers office and Purdue's Center for Career Opportunities (CCO) make recruiting talent easy for employers. The offices facilitate information sessions, career fair participation and interview scheduling.
To post full-time, internship and co-op positions, use the CCO website. Contact the Undergraduate and Alumni Careers office to learn how we can help you recruit top Krannert students.
Other Recruiting Opportunities
- Post internship, co-op or full-time positions for on-campus recruiting
- Review resumes, preselect interview candidates and manage your interview schedule online
- Conduct pre-interview information sessions
- Post job opportunities for off-campus recruiting (resume submissions online or by email)
- Arrange interviews by phone, Skype or video conference
- Request resume collections or a customized resume search from the CCO
- Participate in resume critiques, conduct mock interviews or provide job shadow opportunities
- Host an on-site visit for a student organization or other group of students
- View our placement data and report hires