In order to CODO to the School of Management, students are required to follow these steps:
- Contact your home college advisor to initiate the CODO Form
- Carefully read and follow the Change of Curricula Process located on the Purdue University Registrars Website
- Review the School of Management CODO requirements and application deadline dates
- Watch the Krannert CODO PowerPoint below based upon the term you began at Purdue
Fall 2016 - and LATER
BEFORE Fall 2016
- After viewing the CODO PowerPoint, complete the survey at the below link.
- Visit MyPurdue Plan
Use the "What-if" feature to learn what classes you need to take for completing a degree.
Click to Watch a video on the "What-if" Feature in MyPurduePlan
- Submit Application Materials to the Management Advising Office (KRAN 352) in the Krannert Building
- Change of Curriculum Form
- Printed Survey Confirmation email
NOTE: Please be advised that upon submitting paperwork to the front desk, it takes 3-5 business days for the applications to be evaluated and an additional 3-5 business days for the Registrar’s Office to process.