- Check out the Krannert Approved Programs – Krannert has over 100 approved programs in over 25 countries! Search programs here: https://www.studyabroad.purdue.edu/. Go to Programs tab then program search to access the database.
- Schedule an appointment with your academic advisor - Study Abroad programs can help you meet major or minor requirements, fulfill liberal arts requirements, or achieve proficiency in a second language. With careful planning you can study abroad and graduate on time. Talk with your advisor about your plan of study and what courses you need to complete for graduation; this will help you determine the best course options to take while studying abroad.
- Meet with a Study Abroad advisor (YONG 105) for additional information on study abroad programs.
- Schedule an appointment firstname.lastname@example.org for information on course equivalencies for Krannert courses.
- Apply online through SA website: https://www.studyabroad.purdue.edu/. Go to the appropriate page for your preferred program and look for the "Click here to apply" link.
- Submit business course approval requests to the online course approval site for Krannert: https://intra.krannert.purdue.edu/student/studyabroad/course-approval/. Approval forms may be printed directly from online site. Take the printed form to your academic advisor for signatures.
- Get non-business courses approved by SA liaisons. Go to this page for information: https://www.studyabroad.purdue.edu/students/liaisons.cfm
- Take advantage of every opportunity while studying abroad – challenge yourself academically, explore the country you are living in, immerse yourself in the culture, and HAVE FUN!
- Contact email@example.com with any course approval questions while abroad.