Plan of Study
- All courses taken abroad must be pre-approved by the Study Abroad Liaisons for each school or department from which a student would like to take courses while on study abroad. The list of those liaisons is found here: https://www.studyabroad.purdue.edu/students/liaisons.cfm.
- Major courses may be taken while on study abroad with faculty pre-approval. Certain requirements and conditions must be met for courses to be approved by faculty to replace core major courses (those designated PUWL on the plan of study). The School of Management Study Abroad Liaison will facilitate all faculty course approvals for study abroad.
- Courses taken while on study abroad may be utilized as professional electives (MGMT/ECON/OBHR 390 or 490).
- Courses taken while on study abroad may be utilized as international electives
- Courses taken while on study abroad may be utilized to fill liberal arts requirements or free electives