Students desiring to have an in-depth cultural immersion experience through studying abroad should choose exchange and co-sponsored semester length study abroad programs.
Krannert currently has over 80 semester length approved study abroad programs. These programs can be exchange programs with another university or a co-sponsored semester program through an international education institution.
- Programs which are based on agreements established between Purdue Krannert and another business school abroad to exchange students for semester programs to study abroad.
- Students pay Purdue tuition but will be enrolled as regular students at the partner university.
- Over 40 approved exchange programs: https://www.studyabroad.purdue.edu/programs/search.cfm. Filter the search for Krannert/Undergraduate/Exchange programs.
- Many course options for core/major courses are available at exchange programs. Elective options can be fulfilled also, but some exchange programs only offer business options and not other subject areas.
- Due to the exchange agreement, there may be limited spaces available at exchange programs, so early application submission is encouraged.
- Programs which are based on agreements established between Purdue Krannert and an international education agency that facilitates study abroad programs.
- Students will pay tuition and fees determined by the international education agency as well as a study abroad fee to Purdue.
- Over 40 approved co-sponsored programs: https://www.studyabroad.purdue.edu/programs/search.cfm. Filter the search for Krannert/Undergraduate/Co-Sponsored programs.
- Many elective options are available for students at co-sponsored programs.
- Students who need to take core/major requirements while studying abroad may be restricted to only a few co-sponsored programs and should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for course information PRIOR to applying to a program.