Purdue Spring Break Program: Santiago, Chile
Come learn more about this exciting NEW program:
Tuesday, September 10th and September 24th at 6:30pm - KRAN G23
At a glance:
Location: Santiago, Chile
Program Dates: March 15 – 23, 2014
Host: Universidad de Chile and the Krannert School of Management
Eligibility: The program is open to all Krannert undergraduate students with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5/4.0.
Course Credits: Students will earn 1 credit (MGMT 39000) which can be applied toward graduation requirements.
Cost: The charges for this program will be approximately $2900. Cost includes tuition/fees, roundtrip airfare, transportation, excursions, most meals, and a room for 6 nights (shared suites).
SCHOLARSHIPS: Students may apply for up to a $1000 scholarship to use toward program expenses. For more information click here!
Language Requirement: None.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2013. Click here to apply!
Contact: Krannert Undergraduate Study Abroad, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5 lectures at the Universidad de Chile on topics such as business and economics in Chile, sustainable development, Chilean language and culture, etc.
- Company visits may include El Teniente Copper Mine, Santiago stock exchange, Pro-Chile, Terminal Pacifico Sur, SAAM, National Congress, etc.
- Sightseeing tours of Santiago City, Vine del mar, Chilean Vineyard, and star gazing.
- Interactions with local businesses and students.
- Visits to local shops and restaurants.