Krannert Spring Break Program: Taiwan
Dates: Spring Break 2016; Departure March 11, 2016 for Taiwan with return to Purdue on March 19, 2016.
Eligibility: The program is open to all Krannert undergraduate students with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5/4.0.
Course Credits: Students will earn 1 credit (MGMT 39000) which can be applied toward graduation requirements.
Cost: The charges for this program will be approximately $2700. Cost includes tuition/fees, roundtrip airfare, transportation, excursions, most meals, and a room for 7 nights (double rooms). $500 non-refundable deposit required to secure spot in the program. Deposit will be deducted from the total program costs.
- $1000 Purdue Study Abroad - for more information click here!
- $300 Krannert Study Abroad scholarship. Apply for the Purdue SA scholarship and you will receive the Krannert scholarship also!
- McDuffee Management Scholarship - Apply for one of four $500 scholarships for MGMT or STOM majors. Applications will be available by November 1st.
Language Requirement: None.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2015. APPLY HERE!!
Deposit deadline: December 1, 2015. $500 non-refundable deposit required.
Contact: Adrienne Albrecht; firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6 half-day lectures on Asian economic developments, financial markets in Taiwan, Taiwan and Mainland China relations, venture capital, information technology, language and culture
- Two half day company visits
- Interactions with local NCCU students
- Two full day tours to historic and cultural sites
- Visits to night markets and business districts