Purdue Spring Break Program: Taiwan
Learn more about the program at the Information sessions: 9/24/14 and 10/8/14 at 6:30pm in KRAN G9
Eligibility: The program is open to all Krannert undergraduate students with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5/4.0.
Course Credits: Students will earn 1 credit (MGMT 39000) which can be applied toward graduation requirements.
Cost: The charges for this program will be approximately $2800. Cost includes tuition/fees, roundtrip airfare, transportation, excursions, most meals, and a room for 7 nights (double rooms). $500 non-refundable deposit required to secure spot in the program. Deposit will be deducted from the total program costs.
- $1000 Purdue Study Abroad - for more information click here!
- $300 Telamon Scholarship (Krannert students only) - all accepted Krannert students are eligible.
- $500 McDuffee Management Scholarships (Krannert students only) - Four scholarships will be awarded through a highly selective application process. Interested students should contact Adrienne Albrecht (email@example.com) once accepted to the Taiwan program.
Language Requirement: None.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2014.
Deposit deadline: December 1, 2014. $500 non-refundable deposit required.
Contact: Krannert Undergraduate Study Abroad, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 6 half-day lectures on Asian economic developments, financial markets in Taiwan, Taiwan and Mainland China relations, venture capital, information technology, language and culture
- One-day visit to Hsinchu Science Park, one of the world's most significant areas for semiconductor manufacturing, housing Acer, Taiwan Semiconductor, Logiteck, Foxconn, BenQ, etc.
- One-half day company visit
- Interactions with local businesses and students
- Visit to night markets and business districts