Zheng (Justin) Jia
Assistant Professor of Management
Supply Chain and Operations Management
Ph.D., Business Administration, Pennsylvania State University
M.Eng., Industrial Engineering, Pennsylvania State University
M.Eng., Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering, Beihang University
B.Eng., Mechanical Manufacturing and Automation, Beihang University
- Feng, Q., Jia, J. and Shanthikumar, J.G. Dynamic Multisourcing with Dependent Supplies. Management Science,
- Jia, J. and Zhao, H. (2017). Mitigating the U.S. Drug Shortages Through Pareto-Improving Contracts. Production and Operations Management, vol. 26 (8), 1463-1480.
- Jia, J., Xu, S.H., and Guide Jr., V.D.R. (2016). Addressing Supply-Demand Imbalance: Designing Efficient Remanufacturing Strategies. Production and Operations Management, vol. 25 (11), 1958-1967.
- Jia, J. (2016). Managing the Revenue of Sales Platforms: Insights into Service Fees. Production and Operations Management, vol. 25 (6), 1026–1037.
- Jia, J., Harstad, R.M., and Rothkopf M.H. (2010). Information Variability Impacts in Auctions. Decision Analysis, vol. 7 (1), 137-142.
- Jia, J., Xu, S.H., and Chatterjee, K. Technology Diffusion by Imitation in Complex Networks.
- Okajima, H., Jia, J., Zhao, H. and Xu, S.H. Dynamic Capacity Sourcing for New Ethical Drugs.
- Feng, Q., Jia, J. and Shanthikumar, J.G. Robust Knowledge-Based Sourcing Under Dependent Supply Disruption Risks.
Phone: (765) 49-41895
Office: KRAN 509
Area(s) of Expertise
Inventory Management; Prescriptive Analytics; Healthcare Supply Chain; Auctions