Assistant Professor of Economics
Ph.D., Economics, University of Pennsylvania (2013)
M.A., Economics, University of Pennsylvania
B.A., Economics, Cornell University (2006)
Research In Progress
- Aizawa, Naoki & Kim, Soojin & Rhee, Serena Labor Market Screening and Social Insurance Program Design for the Disabled.
- Kim, Soojin & Rhee, Serena Measuring the Effects of Employment Protection Policies for the Disabled: Theory and Evidence from the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Kim, Soojin & Rhee, Serena Understanding the Aggregate Effects of Disability Insurance.
- Kim, Soojin The Effects of Migration on Optimal Taxation: An International Tax Competition Analysis.
- Cole, Harold L., Kim, Soojin, and Krueger, Dirk Analyzing the Effects of Insuring Health Risks: On the Tradeoff between Short-Run Insurance Benefits vs. Long-Run Incentive Costs.