Assistant Professor of Management
- Brian Bushee, Theodore Goodman, and Shyam Sunder Financial Reporting Quality, Investment Horizon, and Institutional Investor Trading Strategies. The Accounting Review,
- Theodore Goodman, Monica Neamtiu, and Frank Zhang (2018). Fundamental Analysis and Option Returns. Journal of Accounting, Auditing, and Finance,
- Leslie Eldenburg, Fabio Gaertner, and Theodore Goodman (2015). The Influence of Ownership and Compensation Practices on Charitable Activities. Contemporary Accounting Research, vol. 32 169-192.
- Theodore Goodman, Monica Neamtiu, Nemit Shroff, and Hal White (2014). Management Forecast Quality and Capital Investment Decisions. The Accounting Review, vol. 89 331-365.
- Dan Bens, Theodore Goodman, and Monica Neamtiu (2012). Does Investment-related Pressure Lead to Misreporting? An Analysis of Reporting following M&A transactions. The Accounting Review, vol. 87 839-865.
- Brian Bushee and Theodore Goodman (2007). Which Institutional Investors Trade Based on Private Information about Earnings and Returns?. Journal of Accounting Research, vol. 45 1-31.
Phone: (765) 49-49013
Office: RAWL 4022
Area(s) of Expertise
Institutional investors, Mergers and Acquisitions, Executive compensation