You want to invest in your employees. Let us help you.
Successful professionals must learn new skills and concepts throughout their careers. Whether you send your employees to one of Purdue's two distinct 19-month-long EMBA programs -- during which they continue working and can apply ideas immediately -- or to a week-long certificate program, you are investing in the continued success of your organization. Krannert's Executive Education staff can also partner with you to design a program tailored to your unique challenges.
Contact us to take advantage of our Corporate Engagement Package:
- Tuition discount for two or more employees concurrently enrolled in Purdue's Executive MBA or IMM Global EMBA programs
- Complimentary spot in our annual Applied Management Principles or Technical Management Institute certificate programs when you have two or more employees enrolled in our EMBA programs
- Complimentary consultation with senior executive education staff on customizing a program that fits your company's professional development needs
- Invitation to participate in our annual networking event with Purdue students, Executive MBA alumni and corporate partners
- Participation in our Active Learning Project course -- have a team of 5-6 EMBA students consult for you over a 14-week period to address a critical business problem
- Access to free professional development offerings, including our online Continuing Education Webinar Series
Reach Krannert Executive Education Programs' Director of Business Development Sally Meech at 765-494-7801 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more. We look forward to working with you!