- Aug 23Free Webinar Open to All: “5 Digital Marketing Techniques All Businesses Should Adopt…Now!”Join Purdue Executive MBA Programs’ free webinar, “5 Digital Marketing Techniques All Businesses Should Adopt…Now!” at 2 p.m. Eastern on Wednesday, August 23.
- Aug 25RFQ, Sequencing, and the Most Favorable Bargaining OutcomeLeon Zhu, associate professor of Data Sciences and Operations in the Marshall School of Business
- Aug 282017 HR Indiana Annual ConferenceThe HR Indiana Conference is one of the largest regional Human Resources Conferences in the United States. Be sure to connect with our recruiters, program managers and admissions representatives on-site. Purdue Krannert is proud to be sponsoring this year's key note speaker, Peyton Manning. See you then!
- Sep 1Krannert Executive Forum with Dean David HummelsThe Krannert Executive Forum is a management class (MGMT 40100) that features top-level executives and community leaders sharing their experiences with students and is free and open to the public as seating permits.
- Sep 6Purdue Krannert Callout: MS Accounting, Supply Chain Management, Human Resources & Weekend MBAInterested in pursuing a higher degree in business for larger earning potential? Purdue University Krannert School of Management will be hosting a combined MBA and MS Programs Callout on September 6th at 6PM, Rawls 3rd Floor Commons. This is your opportunity to learn more about our specialized Master's programs: MS Accounting, MS Global Supply Chain Management, MS Human Resource Management and Weekend MBA
Rawls, 3rd Floor, Indiana