Become a First Year Representative!
What are the responsibilities of the KGSA First Year Representative? From the Constitution - ”The following shall be the powers and duties of the first-year representatives:
- To serve as the liaison between the KGSA Board and their class.
- To encourage participation from their class.
- Other duties as assigned by the KGSA Board.
Other duties will include development and execution of KGSA events, and full-participation at KGSA Board meetings.
Would you like to serve as a KGSA First Year Representative? If you meet the guidelines below, we invite you to prepare a Letter of Intent (LOI) to submit your strategic plans for the role by Sunday, September 6th 2015.
- Candidates must be current full-time, good-standing students in the Krannert Graduate School of Management seeking an MBA, MSHRM, MSF, MSM or MSIA degree.
- Candidates must submit letters of intent and strategic plans for the positions before the date specified by the KGSA Board.
- Candidates will deliver a spoken address to the KGSM body on Wednesday, September 9th 2015 at 4pm during Social Hour.
First Year Representative Callout: Wednesday, September 2nd at 7pm, RAWL 2082