MBA STEM Program Highlights :
- The MBA STEM program is STEM designated. Graduates may be eligible for STEM OPT extension. Learn more about STEM OPT extension here.
- MBA-STEM program offers an immersive set of quantitative-focused classes with a solid foundation in statistics, computer applications and data analysis, along with core business classes to develop students' analytical and problem-solving skills.
- As part of a leading STEM university, students benefit by learning from world-class faculty.
- The program offers students the flexibility to choose from 4 specialization areas to provide in-depth knowledge around a focused subject matter, which allows students to pursue courses focused on their career aspirations.
- The Krannert Professional Development Center provides thorough individual coaching, job search resources, and on-campus recruitment services.
- Active alumni network around the world includes distinguished business professionals who connect in meaningful professional and personal mentor relationships.
- Collaborative opportunities with the Purdue Foundry, Discovery Park and other campus incubators and innovation centers are available for students.
The MBA-STEM program is a 60 credit hour, 4-semester degree.
The program offers 4 specialization areas:
- Business Analytics & Information Management
- Global Supply Chain Management
No Cost for Permanent Legal U.S. Residents to Apply to the MBA-STEM Program
The Krannert School of Management will satisfy the application fee for Fall 2019 domestic applicants of its MBA-STEM program who are permanent legal residents of the United States. Applications are requested by May 1, 2020.
We sat down with David Hummels, the Dean of the Krannert School of Management to get his view on Krannert being a driver of innovation.Transcript