Accounting and Management
Hometown: New Palestine, IN
Major(s): Accounting and Management
Minor(s) and Concentration(s): Finance
Clubs and Involvement:
- Alpha Xi Delta Sorority - Internal Philanthropy Assistant, Academic Achievement Chair
- Beta Alpha Psi
- Campus Crusade for Christ
- Study abroad at City University in London, England
Tip to Mentees:
- College really isn't as scary as it may seem. - As a freshman, you're never going to be alone when it comes to having to make new friends and take new classes. The upperclassmen will be nice to you whenever you're lost, or have questions about anything.
- Plan to study abroad!- Even as I've only been abroad for about a week, I can already tell it will be one of the best experiences of my life. Planning ahead for it as a freshman will make getting credit for classes much easier when you plan your schedule around it early.
- Don't be afraid of trying new things- As a freshman, everything is new and different, but actually going through with them would be scary. But if you just play it safe, you'll never learn anything new, and could miss out on some really great experiences.