After the first week of classes each semester a Form 23 may be needed to drop and/or add classes from your schedule. To determine if you need a Form 23 to make changes to your schedule, view the complete list of drop/add dates by term here. Required signatures will be listed by each drop/add date.
Contact your academic advisor if a Form 23 is needed, and provide below information.
- Your 10 digit PUID
- Complete name as it appears on your student ID card
- Appropriate semester
- Major as it displays in myPurduePlan
- Indicate if dropping or adding a course
- CRN, Subject, and course number of course to be dropped or added
- Your advisor will email you when your form is ready to be picked up, typically 1-2 business days after you submit the request
- Both the Academic Advisor and student must sign the form. Reference the drop/add link above to determine if an instructor signature is also required.
- Take the completed form to the Registrar Office in Hovde Hall Room 45.
- Course(s) will be added to your schedule within 1-2 business days. Check myPurduePlan to confirm that the course(s) has been added to your schedule.