Operations and Supply Chain Organization (OSCO) provides the means for our members to gain exposure in the field of operations and supply chain management while effectively networking with companies to cultivate career opportunities for the future.
Operations and Supply Chain Activities
OSCO Annual Conference
- Host an annual Spring conference with top fortune 500 companies to allow Supply Chain students to network and build relationships with company recruiters.
- Provide an opportunity for Supply Chain students to get internships within their field.
- Opportunities for company recruiters to present the supply chain aspect of their company to OSCO members.
- Announce internship opportunities and collect members resumes.
- Companies that participated last year: Amazon, PepsiCo, GE, Land O’Lakes, Ingersoll Rand and Target.
- An opportunity to go and see the facilities of companies and learn about the operations side of Supply Chain. Great insight on the day-to-day life as an operations manager
- Great insight on the day-to-day life as an operations manager.
Lean Six Sigma Training
- All of our members have the opportunity to gain knowledge in the Six Sigma belt system.
- White Belt opportunities are provided for all members.
- Green Belt is provided to all OSCO Executive Board members. We invest time and money into our members so that they can grow in their field and be successful after graduation.
- All OSCO Six Sigma Green Belts help local companies find solutions to supply chain issues
Prevent Child Abuse America (PCAA)
- Donate and raise money to help prevent child abuse. Money goes towards children who have been abused to help them reestablish a better home environment.
- Information Session
- Company Logo Displayed on OSCO website
- Promotional Presentations
- All Silver level benefits
- Company Logo on all OSCO apparel
- Company Logo on OSCO Tent
- All Silver and Gold level benefits