Clinical Assistant Professor of Management
Ph.D., Business Management, Purdue University
MBA, Brigham Young University
B.S., Electrical Engineering, Brigham Young University
- Fawcett, Stanley, Cindy Wallin, Chad R. Allred, Amydee Fawcett and Gregory Magnum (2011). Information Technology as an Enabler of Supply Chain Collaboration: A Dynamic Capabilities Perspective. Journal of Supply Chain Management, vol. 47 (1), 38-59.
- Allred, Chad R., Stanley E. Fawcett, Cindy Wallin, and Gregory Magnum (2011). A Dynamic Collaboration Capability as a Source of Competitive Advantage. Decision Sciences, vol. 42 (1), 123-304.
- Allred, Chad R., and R. Bruce Money (2010). The Service Hand-Off: Effects of Multivendor Service Performance on Customer Satisfaction - An Experimental Study. Journal of Services Marketing, vol. 24 (3), 184-195.
- Fawcett Stanley E., Chad R. Allred, Gregory M. Magnan, and Jeff Ogden (2009). Benchmarking the Viability of SCM for Entrepreneurial Business Model Design. Benchmarking: an International Journal, vol. 16 (1), 5-29.
- Fawcett, Stanley E., Cindy Wallin, Chad R. Allred, and Gregory Magnan (2009). Supply Chain Information Sharing: Benchmarking a Proven Path. Benchmarking: An International Journal, vol. 16 (2), 222-246.
- Money, R. Bruce, and Chad R. Allred (2009). An Exploratory Test of a Model of Social Networks, National Culture, and International Multilateral Negotiations. Negotiations Journal, vol. 25 (3), 337-356.
- Allred, Chad R. and Stanley E. Fawcett (2008). Market Orientations, Collaboration, Value Creation and Business Performance: Understanding Asymmetric Supply and Demand Chain Effects. International Journal of Business Excellence, vol. 1 (4), 391-417.
- Allred, Chad R., and Michael Swenson (2006). Using Technology to Increase Student Preparation for and Participation in Marketing Courses: The Random Selector Model. Marketing Education Review, vol. 16 15-21.
- Allred, Chad R., Scott M. Smith, and William R. Swinyard (2006). E-Shopping Leaders and Fearful Conservatives: A Market Segmentation Analysis. International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management, vol. 34 (4), 308-333.
- Whitlark, David B., and Chad Allred (2003). Driving Your Market: Values Research Helps Create a Marketing Driving Strategy. Marketing Research, vol. 15 (4), 33-38.
- Smith, Scott M., Jared S. Smith, and Chad R. Allred (2006). Advanced Techniques and Technologies in Online Research. The Handbook of Marketing Research: Uses, Misuses, and Future Advance, 132-158.
- Fawcett, Stanley E.., Cindy Wallin, Chad R. Allred, Gregory Magnum, and Amy Dee Fawcett (2010). Evaluating Information Technology as a Supply Chain Collaboration Enabler: Insights from the Resource-Based View. Proceedings of the CSCMP Supply Chain Management Educators’ Conference,
- Wallin, Cindy, Stanley E. Fawcett, Chad R. Allred (2010). Supplier, Customer and Collaboration Orientations: A Longitudinal Perspective. Proceedings of the 20th Annual North American Research and Teaching Symposium,
- Fawcett, Stanley E., Chad R. Allred, and Cindy Wallin (2008). Market and Collaboration Orientations: Examining Supply/Demand Chain Effects. Proceedings of the Academy of Management 2008 Annual Meeting,
- Wallin, Cindy, Stanley E. Fawcett, Chad R. Allred, and Gregory Magnum (2008). Supply Chain Information Sharing and Firm Performance: A Longitudinal Study. Proceedings of the 19th Annual North American Research and Teaching Symposium on Purchasing and Supply Management,
- Fawcett, Stanley E., Cindy Wallin, Chad R. Allred, and Gregory Magnum (2008). Has a Proven Path Emerged? A Longitudinal Study of Supply Chain Information Sharing Capability. Proceedings of the Academy of Management 2008 Annual Meeting,
- Allred, Chad R., Stanley E. Fawcett, and Cindy Wallin (2008). Collaboration’s Role in Mitigating Functional and Inter-organizational Conflict. Proceedings of the 2008 CSCMP Supply Chain Management Educators’ Conference.,
- Allred, Chad R. and Bruce R. Money (2007). Customer Satisfaction with the Performance of Multivendor, After-Sales Service Alliances. Proceedings of the Summer 2007 AMA Educators Conference,
- Money, R. Bruce, and Chad R. Allred (2006). An Exploratory Test of a Model of Social Networks, National Culture, and International Multilateral Negotiations. Proceedings of the 48th Annual Meeting of the Academy of International Business,
- Allred, Chad R., Scott M. Smith and William R. Swinyard (2006). Shopper Segmentation. Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Recent Advances in Retailing and Consumer Services Science,
- Allred, Chad R (2005). Affect and Conation in Business-to-Business Relationships: An Empirical Analysis of Loyalty Lifecycle Sequence. Proceedings of the Winter 2005 AMA Educators Conference,
- Allred, Chad R., and Michael J. Swenson (2005). Cross Cultural Religiosity, An Exploratory Investigation. Proceedings of the 11th Cross Cultural Research Conference,
Office: KCTR 218
Area(s) of Expertise
Global Social Entrepreneurship Experiential Learning Brand Development