Associate Professor of Management
Ph.D., Strategic Management - HEC Paris
M.Sc., Management & Economics - University Paris Dauphine
M.A., Business Administration - Audencia Nantes
- Cao Z., Li Y., Jayaram J., Liu Y., & Lumineau F. (2018). A Meta-Analysis of the Exchange Hazards – Interfirm Governance Relationship: An Informal Institutions Perspective. Journal of International Business Studies, | Download |
- Schilke O. & Lumineau F. (2018). The Double-Edged Effect of Contracts on Alliance Performance. Journal of Management, | Download |
- Lumineau F. & Oliveira N. (2018). A Pluralistic Perspective to Overcome Major Blind Spots in Research on Interorganizational Relationships. Academy of Management Annals, vol. 12 (1), 440-465. | Download |
- Oliveira O. & Lumineau F. (2017). How Coordination Trajectories Influence the Performance of Interorganizational Project Networks. Organization Science, vol. 28 (6), 1029-1060. | Download |
- Lumineau F. (2017). How Contracts Influence Trust and Distrust. Journal of Management, vol. 43 (5), 1553-1577. | Download |
- Guo S.L., Lumineau F., & Lewicki R. (2017). Revisiting the Foundations of Organizational Distrust. Foundations and Trends in Management, vol. 1 (1), 1-88. | Download |
- Bertrand O. & Lumineau F. (2016). Partners in Crime: The Effects of Diversity on the Longevity of Cartels. Academy of Management Journal, vol. 59 (3), 983-1008. | Download |
- Lumineau F. & Verbeke A. (2016). Let's Give Opportunism the Proper Back Seat. Academy of Management Review, vol. 41 (4), 739-741. | Download |
- Duplat V. & Lumineau F. (2016). Third Parties and Contract Design: The Case of Contracts for Technology Transfer. Managerial and Decision Economics, vol. 37 424-444. | Download |
- Cao Z. & Lumineau F. (2015). Revisiting the Interplay between Contractual and Relational Governance: A Qualitative and Meta-Analytic Investigation. Journal of Operations Management, (33-34), 15-42. | Download |
- Lumineau F., Eckerd S., & Handley S. (2015). Interorganizational Conflict: Overview, Challenges, and Opportunities. Journal of Strategic Contracting and Negotiation, (1), 42-64. | Download |
- Bertrand O., Lumineau F., & Fedorova E. (2014). The Supportive Factors of Firms' Collusive Behavior: Empirical Evidence from Cartels in the European Union. Organization Studies, vol. 35 (6), 881-908. | Download |
- Lumineau F. & Henderson J. (2012). The Influence of Relational Experience and Contractual Governance on the Negotiation Strategy in Buyer-Supplier Disputes. Journal of Operations Management, vol. 30 (5), 382-395. | Download |
- Lumineau F. & Quelin B. (2012). An Empirical Investigation of Interorganizational Opportunism and Contracting Mechanisms. Strategic Organization, vol. 10 (1), 55-84. | Download |
- Lumineau F. & Oxley J. (2012). Let's Work It Out (Or We'll See You in Court): Litigation and Private Dispute Resolution in Vertical Exchange Relationships. Organization Science, vol. May/June (23), 820-834. | Download |
- Lumineau F., Frechet M., & Puthod D. (2011). An Organizational Learning Perspective on Contract Design. Strategic Organization, vol. 9 (1), 8-32. | Download |
- Lumineau F. & Malhotra D. (2011). Shadow of the Contract: How Contract Structure Shapes Inter-Firm Dispute Resolution. Strategic Management Journal, vol. 32 (5), 532-555. | Download |
- Malhotra D. & Lumineau F. (2011). Trust and Collaboration in the Aftermath of Conflict: The Effects of Contract Structure. Academy of Management Journal, vol. 54 (5), 981-998. | Download |
- Bertrandias L., Frechet M., & Lumineau F. (2010). The Role of Contract Framing in the Emergence of Trust: Evidence from Franchise Contract Experiment. Academy of Management Best Paper Proceedings. vol. .
- Lumineau F. & Henderson J. (2009). The Influence of Governance on Negotiation Strategies in Buyer-Supplier Disputes. Academy of Management Best Paper Proceedings. vol. .
- Lumineau F. & Frechet M. (2008). Managing Discrepancies Between Formal and Psychological Sides of Alliance Contracting. Academy of Management Best Paper Proceedings. vol. .
- Moingeon B., Lumineau F., & Perrin A. (2008). Managing Knowledge Across Boundaries: A Learning Mix Perspective. In PR Sparrow (Ed.) Handbook of International Human Resource Management. Wiley, New York.